The Ashford Teaching Alliance has been formed to meet the needs and priorities of all the schools in our area to bring about a more valuable learning experience for all our pupils.
Our aim is to help to deliver The Big 6
- Initial Teacher Training
- CPD and Leadership Development
- Succession Planning and Talent Management
- School-to-School Support
- Specialist Leaders of Education (SLEs)
- Research and Development
We strive to provide teachers - from our own ITT recruits right through to our experienced potential leaders - with positive opportunities which will enable them to keep developing their expertise and enthusiasm for making pupils’ learning enjoyable and beneficial.
The six strategic partners cover the education spectrum enabling us to work with, support and assist all school types.
The Ashford Teaching Alliance – Purpose and Vision
The Alliance’s vision is to raise aspirations, the quality of learning experiences, achievements and standards across the area by:
- Organising high quality training for trainee teachers
- Providing professional development which meets the needs and priorities of the area and which is continually monitored and evaluated to drive school improvement
- Personalising development programmes for future leaders
- Supporting other schools to enable sustained progress and improvement
- Designating and brokering Leaders of Education
- Establishing a culture of action research and development to improve the quality of teaching and learning and to address local needs
We look forward to working with you!
Director of Ashford Teaching Alliance