The Ashford Teaching Alliance has been formed to meet the needs and priorities of all the schools in our area to bring about a more valuable learning experience for all our pupils.
The Ashford Teaching Alliance – Purpose and Vision
The Alliance’s vision is to raise aspirations, the quality of learning experiences, achievements and standards across the area by:
- Organising high quality training for trainee teachers
- Providing professional development which meets the needs and priorities of the area and which is continually monitored and evaluated to drive school improvement
- Personalising development programmes for future leaders
- Supporting other schools to enable sustained progress and improvement
- Designating and brokering Leaders of Education
- Establishing a culture of action research and development to improve the quality of teaching and learning and to address local needs
We look forward to working with you!
Director of Ashford Teaching Alliance